Last Updated April 12, 2014
Your access to and use of this URL/50Hurdles.comwebsite (“Website”), the data contained herein, and the books, newsletters and other materials associated with the Website (collectively, the “Content”) is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Transitus Publishing Inc. (“TPI”), the owner of the Website, asserts proprietary rights to the Content.
- THE IDEAS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS SITE AND IN NEWSLETTERS, E-MAILS AND MATERIALS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS WEBSITE ARE SOLELY THOSE OF THE AUTHOR(S) WHO GENERATE THE CONTENT (collectively, the “Contributors”).
- Your use of the Content is for internal, personal, non-commercial use only, and you shall not redistribute the Content or otherwise infringe the intellectual property rights of TPIor any other person in the Content.
- The Content does not provide business transition (succession) advice, business valuation advice, investment advice or recommend securities. The Content is an information source for persons interested in reviewing and consideringviews and opinions on world and country specific economic conditions and resources. For certainty, THE CONTENT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE BUSINESS TRANSITION (SUCCESSION) ADVICE, BUSINESS VALUATION ADVICE, OR A RECOMMENDATION THAT ANY PARTICULAR SECURITY, PORTFOLIO OF SECURITIES, TRANSACTION OR INVESTMENT STRATEGY IS SUITABLE FOR ANY SPECIFIC PERSON. Companies mentioned in the Content may be highly risky investments with ‘micro’ to ‘small’ stock market capitalizations and insufficient public floats, and they may be subject to more risk than securities of larger companies, including greater volatility in both the short-and long-term, lower liquidity, and less publicly available information, and dependent on underlying commodity prices, which prices can be highly volatile in both the short-and long-term and are outside the control of said companies; an investment or trading position in any security is subject to multiple risks. The Content does not contain a list or description of all relevant risk factors. The Content may have an effect on the stock prices of the securities mentioned in the Content.
- THE CONTENT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE USED AS A SUBSTITUTE OF ANY KIND FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. IT IS YOUR DUTY TO OBTAIN PROFESSIONAL ADVICE FROM QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS TO MEET YOUR BUSINESS TRANSITION (SUCCESSION) NEEDS AND BUSINESS VALUATION NEEDS, OR FROM A FINANCIAL PROFESSIONAL TO MEET YOUR INVESTMENT NEEDS. YOU SHOULD NOT ACT OR RELY ON ANY OF THE CONTENT WITHOUT SEEKING ADVICE OF A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL. TPI DOES NOT RECOMMEND OR ENDORSE ANY OF THE CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY HYPER-LINKS TO OR CONTENT FOUND ON OTHER WEBSITES. THE MENTION OF ANOTHER PARTY OR ITS BUSINESS, PRODUCT,OR SERVICE ON THIS WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS AN ENDORSEMENT OF THAT PARTY OR ITS PRODUCT OR SERVICE.
- You accept responsibility for, and acknowledge that you exercise your own independent judgment in, your selection of any of the Content, your selection of the use or intended use of such, and any results obtained. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to be a waiver of any rights existing under applicable law for the protection of investors.
- The Content is supplied “as is” and “as available”. TPI and the Contributors assume no responsibility and provide no warranties, representations, guarantees or conditions, express or implied (either in fact or by operation of law) or statutory, including, without limitation, with respect to the quality, accuracy, truth, timeliness, sequence, completeness, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or continued availability of the Content. Any losses suffered by you from your use of the Content rest SOLELY WITH YOU as between you, TPI, and the Contributors.
- TPI and the Contributors shall have no liability to you, or a third party, for errors, omissions or malfunctions in the Content or otherwise. For greater clarity, TPI and the Contributors shall not be liable to you, in contract, tort (including negligence and gross negligence) or otherwise, for any loss of profits, revenue, business or anticipated savings, or for special, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, however caused or arising (even if notified of the possibility of such damages).
- You agree to indemnify and hold TPI and the Contributorsharmless from any and all losses, damages, liability and costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting directly or indirectly from any claim or demand against TPI and the Contributors arising out of or related to the accuracy or completeness of the Content, your use of the Content, or your connection to the Content.TPIand the Contributors shall not be liable for any claim or demand against you by a third party.
- This agreement shall be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein (other than any conflict of laws rules that would result in the choice of laws of another jurisdiction). You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Toronto, Ontario.